July 1, 2020 was the 99th anniversary of the Chinese Communist Party, an organization that, in nearly 100 years, has turned China into a totalitarian nightmare for the Chinese people, and for the world.
On this sad anniversary, we are releasing a comprehensive report on how the global Covid-19 pandemic, which has already killed over half-a-million people, including 134,000 Americans, could have been avoided had the Chinese Communist Party acted in an honest and responsible manner.
“China And The Pandemic – The Catastrophe That Could Have Been Avoided” analyzes how the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) responded to the virus, especially in the critical month between December 26, 2019 and January 25, 2020.
Based on meticulous analysis of data, much of it directly from sources in China, the report establishes a day-by-day, objective record documenting how Chinese authorities, from the top leadership to local governments, from biomedical institutions to public health administrations, from official media to foreign affairs functionaries, responded to the epidemic.
Six key conclusions emerged in the course of this research:
- The Covid-19 epidemic could have been stopped in its early state.
- The top priority of the Chinese Communist party was to maintain social stability — i.e., its own control — at all cost.
- The Chinese Government deliberately suppressed information about the source and extent of the outbreak.
- The Chinese Government deliberately downplayed the threat of the epidemic.
- The Chinese Government deliberately misled the international community.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping bears ultimate responsibility for ineptly handling the epidemic.
We believe this exclusive report can and should serve as an important counter- narrative to the organized, global disinformation campaign currently being carried out by the CCP regime, and a key instrument to hold it accountable for the massive toll of death, illness, and economic devastation wrought by Covid-19.
The report can be accessed in Chinese at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C75G89T(traditional Chinese) and https://www.kobo.com/us/zh/ebook/faUawy3nvzmarUzxBWTDEw(simplified Chinese).
An English version of this report is essential to spreading the truth about China’s role. We are currently raising the $17,500 urgently needed in order for us to be able to complete the translation.
Could you help us? If so, kindly click on the link below:
Thank you for your attention and support.
Dr. Jianli Yang
President, Citizen Power Initiatives for China